Email is a vital part of any successful marketing mix and a key way of engaging and retaining customers. However, manually managing email segments, producing content and sending them out with regularity can be a huge challenge for any small team, not least event organisers who are already spinning many plates.
At Event Genius we’ve worked on taking the stress out of this channel for our partners by offering a number of automated emails to help boost ticket and accommodation sales, as well as driving brand loyalty.
Targeting users who have either visited or signed up to an event’s waiting list via the Festicket or Ticket Arena website, we engage them with a number of automated email campaigns, including but not limited to:
• Onsale Emails - Promoting the ticket link when an event goes on sale.
• Last Chance Emails - Promoting tickets in the final month and weeks before an event to those who are yet to purchase.
• Upsell Emails - Promoting accommodation, travel and other extras to ticket-only purchasers as part of our pre-festival marketing series.
• Abandon basket emails - Retargeting fans who begin to fail to complete an order for your event.
• Abandon browse emails - Retargeting fans who view your event listing and do not begin the checkout process.
All our emails run on an automated flow with a number of follow ups in each cycle. All campaigns come as standard with any of our ticketing deals, but we also give our partners the option to turn campaigns off if they so wish.
To benefit from our automated email offering, we recommend running a pre-awareness campaign in the run up to your ticket onsale using Festicket and Ticket Arena’s guides in order to drive substantial waiting list sign-ups. The bigger your waiting list, the more chance you have of an explosive onsale and a fast selling event!
You can read more about how to run a successful pre-awareness campaign by clicking here and if you’d like to learn more about how our waiting lists helped Primavera Sound to a record sell out, click here.
Automated emails are just another way that we’re helping event organisers boost sales via our egMarketing mix. To find out more about our full marketing offering, as well as the rest of our product suite, get in touch today, we’d love to speak to you.
Event Genius will transform the way you sell tickets and manage your events. There are no joining fees or hidden costs so sign up today and find out for yourself.