We’re happy to announce a brand new feature for the Event Genius platform and Ticket Arena website, Waiting List.Waiting List allows you to gather vital customer data for sold out and soon to be on sale events through both the Ticket Arena website and white label box offices, whilst encouraging early purchasing through automated marketing communications.
When activated on your account, the Waiting List feature will be automatically applied to:
- Any events that are created and published with no tickets.
- Any events that are created and published with tickets set to go on sale in the future.
- Any events that are sold out but remain published.
Customers are able to enter their name, email address and mobile phone number to join the waiting list for the event in question. When tickets become available, all customers will be contacted automatically with a direct link to purchase. Where a predefined on sale date and time has been set, customers on the Waiting List will be contacted 15-20 minutes in advance.
Why use Waiting List?
- Collect vital up to date marketing data from your customers.
- Generate interest in the lead up to key on sales to drive demand.
- Encourage early purchasing and improve conversion rates through automated notifications.
- Make sure you customers never miss your on sales.
If you would like to start benefiting from Waiting List, get in touch with your Account Manager. Alternatively, contact our team today.
To stay up to date with all our future product updates subscribe to our newsletter below.
Related Content - New Artist pages enhance event discovery on Ticket Arena
Tell us about your events and discover how Event Genius will help you deliver unforgettable experiences from the moments tickets go on sale, until the music stops.